Digital Account Executive
Explore the possibilities as a Digital Account Executive, Pensacola News Journal.
Pensacola News Journal, part of the USA TODAY NETWORK, and the leader in delivering engaging news and information, has an immediate opening for a Digital Account Executive. We deliver an ENGAGED AUDIENCE using a variety of SOPHISTICATED TOOLS and resources, and provide our clients the INTEGRATED MARKETING EXPERTISE to help them meet their goals. This Digital Account Executive will serve as the digital expert to our sales teams in the application of our portfolio of digital and mobile products, such as SEO/SEM, social media marketing, digital display advertising, web site design, and much more, to enable them to market advertising solutions to regional client accounts that make decisions locally.
If World Class describes you, then we invite you to join a World Class Advertising Department! If you thrive in a fast-paced, multiple-deadline environment and are ready to join a team of highly motivated, competitive and passionate sales professionals, to sell multimedia advertising solutions to the large retail business sector, then this position is for you.
In this job you will:
- Grow market share within a designated account list through the combination of acquiring new business and increasing current client spend while increasing client satisfaction.
- Maintains and grows account base. Develops and delivers ideas/solutions to grow market share within an existing customer base. Delivers and obtains long term commitments and campaigns.
- Utilizes sales tools and research to articulate value of Company offerings.
- Sells print and digital business offerings and demonstrates an understanding of these products and is able to articulate our products and their value propositions to customers.
- Utilizes a CRM system to manage day-to-day activities and stay abreast of details that require urgent attention.
- Partners with Client Solutions/Market Development, Key Account Digital Specialist and Account Manager(s) on day-to-day activities within account base. Works with all internal departments and vertical specialists.
- Works to build consensus with sales support, sales management, vertical specialists and other internal departments regarding strategy and execution of results oriented advertising plans.
Here's what you need:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience in field maybe considered in lieu of degree
- Extensive knowledge of digital/multimedia platforms
- Strong influential/ leaderships skills
- Minimum 3-4 years digital sales experience
- CRM experience required (Salesforce.com or other)
- Excellent communication, presentation, organization, and analytical skills
Here's what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Saving Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off to Volunteer in the Community
- Employee Discount Program
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, Indeed & The Muse to learn more about our dynamic company culture!
Meet Some of USA TODAY NETWORK's Employees
Project Manager, People Division
Jade helps streamline operations while keeping tabs on company culture. Her role goes beyond transactional tasks and includes social engagement and Human Resources communication.
Back to top