United States • Virtual Req #18439
Friday, June 24, 2022
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a subscription-led and digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to empowering communities to thrive. With an unmatched reach at the national and local level, Gannett touches the lives of millions with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services.
Our current portfolio of media assets includes USA TODAY, local media organizations in 46 states in the U.S., and Newsquest, a wholly owned subsidiary operating in the United Kingdom with more than 120 local news media brands. Gannett also owns the digital marketing services companies ReachLocal, Inc., UpCurve, Inc., and WordStream, Inc., which are marketed under the LOCALiQ brand, and runs the largest media-owned events business in the U.S., USA TODAY NETWORK Ventures.
To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com .
Our Product and Technology team building best-in-class digital marketing solution s for small SMB clients is looking for a DevOps Engineer . This individual w ill be building and deploying software and applications including required back-end services , and monitoring , for a variety of platforms and systems throughout our organization . If you are familiar with Agile methodologies, profoundly technical, analytical, and eager to build solutions that directly impact the company's core values, we want to talk to you!
We are a fast-paced engineering team working to build the next generation of Digital Marketing management systems partnering with Google, Bing, Yahoo, and Facebook.
- Deploy and maintain critical applications on cloud-native microservices architecture
- Implement automation, effective monitoring, and infrastructure-as-code
- Deploy and maintain CI/CD pipelines across multiple environments
- Support and work alongside a cross-functional engineering team on the latest technologies
- Iterate on best practices to increase the quality & velocity of deployments
- Sustain and improve the process of knowledge sharing throughout the engineering team
- Have on - call responsibilities in rotation with the engineering team
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline, and/or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 + years of experience as a D e vOps Engineer
- Hands-on CI/CD pipeline development using AWS services
- Practical experience with Docker containerization and clustering (Kubernetes/ECS)
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code ( e.g. Terraform, Cloudformation )
- Goo g le Cloud exposure and cloud environments from a DevOps perspective is a plus