Delivery Truck Driver
- Nashville, TN
Nashville, TN, USA Req #16950
Tuesday, June 29, 2021
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a subscription-led and digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to empowering communities to thrive. With an unmatched reach at the national and local level, Gannett touches the lives of millions with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services.
Our current portfolio of media assets includes USA TODAY, local media organizations in 46 states in the U.S., and Newsquest, a wholly owned subsidiary operating in the United Kingdom with more than 120 local news media brands. Gannett also owns the digital marketing services companies ReachLocal, Inc., UpCurve, Inc., and WordStream, Inc., which are marketed under the LOCALiQ brand, and runs the largest media-owned events business in the U.S., USA TODAY NETWORK Ventures.
To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com.
Delivery Truck Driver
Gannett Publishing Services
The Tennessean - Nashville, TN
$650 Sign-On BONUS for PT Drivers
$19.00 per hour
Gannett Publishing Services, located in Nashville, TN at the Tennessean is seeking a self-motivated, hardworking and energetic part-time Truck Driver. This position requires flexibility to work varied nights and hours including weekends and holidays as needed.
- Deliver daily papers and products to distribution areas.
- Work as part of a team to help coordinate overall warehouse, press & packaging material handling operations.
- Inspect, operate and maintain commercial vehicles as well as vans, pick-up trucks, box trucks including verification that all equipment safety features are installed and properly functioning.
- Load, unload, inspect & stage newsprint, pre-prints, commercial print products, and other materials.
- Valid commercial driver's license (CDL) Class A or B, Department of Transportation medical card, satisfactory motor vehicle record, dependable automobile, and liability insurance required.
- Good verbal & written communication skills, and mechanical aptitude required.
- Must be able to push and pull carts loaded with newspapers with assistance and repetitively lift newspaper bundles weighing up to 25 pounds.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.
Back to top