Delivery Truck Driver
- Nashville, TN
Nashville, TN, USA Req #10625
Monday, April 27, 2020
$300 Sign-On BONUS for PT Drivers
$16.00 per hour
Gannett Publishing Services, located in Nashville, TN at the Tennessean is seeking a self-motivated, hardworking and energetic part-time Truck Driver. This position requires flexibility to work varied nights and hours including weekends and holidays as needed.
SIGN ON BONUS: Collect $50 bonus upon hire, another $50 after 45 days and the final $200 upon completion of your first 90 days.
- Deliver daily papers and products to distribution areas.
- Work as part of a team to help coordinate overall warehouse, press & packaging material handling operations.
- Inspect, operate and maintain commercial vehicles as well as vans, pick-up trucks, box trucks including verification that all equipment safety features are installed and properly functioning.
- Load, unload, inspect & stage newsprint, pre-prints, commercial print products, and other materials.
- Valid commercial driver's license (CDL) Class A or B, Department of Transportation medical card, satisfactory motor vehicle record, dependable automobile, and liability insurance required.
- Good verbal & written communication skills, and mechanical aptitude required.
- Must be able to push and pull carts loaded with newspapers with assistance and repetitively lift newspaper bundles weighing up to 25 pounds.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.
Back to top