Customer Success Specialist
- Flexible / Remote
Virtual Req #15904
Monday, May 17, 2021
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a subscription-led and digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to empowering communities to thrive. With an unmatched reach at the national and local level, Gannett touches the lives of millions with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services.
Our current portfolio of media assets includes USA TODAY, local media organizations in 46 states in the U.S., and Newsquest, a wholly owned subsidiary operating in the United Kingdom with more than 120 local news media brands. Gannett also owns the digital marketing services companies ReachLocal, Inc., UpCurve, Inc., and WordStream, Inc., which are marketed under the LOCALiQ brand, and runs the largest media-owned events business in the U.S., USA TODAY NETWORK Ventures.
To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com.
Customer Success Specialist (Temporary)
We are looking for a Customer Success Specialist (Temporary) to drive the success of our clients in their paid search marketing needs.This role provides consultative and strategic services to our clients on Pay-Per-Click Marketing best practices and strategies. The ideal candidate will be able to dive into the role and work with our clients to ensure their success in paid search.
The mission of the Customer Success team is to drive product usage and adoption as well as deliver honest and helpful PPC advice and consulting to our clients. We act as customer advocates and focus on building long-term relationships with our clients. In a SaaS company, customer retention is paramount to success and this sits squarely in the laps of our team members. It is our job to ensure customers get real value out of their investment with us.
If you are driven by taking action, winning together and believe transparency is the only way to be, we want to hear from you!
A little about the job...
• Providing a range of premier consulting services to all clients focused on account growth and optimization.
• Advising clients on their PPC strategy and account optimization issues related to Google Ads, Microsoft and Facebook by actively leveraging our cross platform software.
• Providing product feedback to our Product team in the form of recommended enhancements and ideas that would ease the use of the product for our customers or provide them with functionality that would increase the overall value proposition of WordStream Advisor
• Connecting with your overall portfolio through email exchanges and phone calls between consulting sessions to ensure product usage and to advise clients on their paid search accounts
• Helping to investigate any issues or bugs encountered by clients and writing Bug tickets when needed
• Developing account audits, roadmaps and Quarterly Business Reviews for every client in your book of business.
• Performing internal tracking of chat users when supporting this initiative and keep an up-to-date record of your client interactions to keep all customer relationship management records up to date
• Attend all relevant internal meetings and trainings and actively contribute.
• Stay relevant and current by attending partner and external training sessions, conducting your own research, and blog reading to stay on top of industry trends, updates, etc.
A little about you...
• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum of 2-4 years in a customer success, consulting, or client-service based role
• Ability to speak and write clearly and persuasively and to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships
• Currently Google Ads Certified - Includes both AdWords Fundamentals and Search Advertising exams
• Experience using Google Analytics, Microsoft and Facebook a plus
• Strong awareness of SEM industry and digital marketing
• Experience working with paid search campaigns.
• Advanced computer skills (Salesforce, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Highly motivated and a team player
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Adaptable to change in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.
Back to top