Customer Care Agent
Customer Service Representative
Serves customers by providing product and service information and resolving concerns.
Customer Service Representative Job Duties:
- Attracts potential customers by answering inbound calls about product and service questions; includes suggesting information about other products and services
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information
- Maintains customer records by updating account information
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments
Customer Service Representative Skills and Qualifications:
- Customer Service
- Product Knowledge
- Quality Focus
- Problem Solving
- Market Knowledge
- Documentation Skills
- Phone Skills
- Resolving Conflict
- Analyzing Information
- Detail Oriented
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, Indeed & The Muse to learn more about our dynamic company culture!
Meet Some of USA TODAY NETWORK's Employees
Project Manager, People Division
Jade helps streamline operations while keeping tabs on company culture. Her role goes beyond transactional tasks and includes social engagement and Human Resources communication.
Back to top