Community Content Specialist
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is an innovative, digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to strengthening communities across our network. With an unmatched local-to-national reach, Gannett touches the lives of more than 110 million people monthly with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services. Gannett brands include USA TODAY NETWORK with the iconic USA TODAY and more than 100 local media brands, digital marketing services companies ReachLocal and SweetIQ, and U.K. media company Newsquest. To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com .
Assists the digital planner and content editors in editing and producing community content for
both print and digital products.
Provides customer service and community outreach.
- Edits and produces content
for both print and digital products. Adds reporting as needed to ensure
contributed content meets standards of accuracy, fairness, balance, etc.
- Produces "community conversation" content, including discussions and debates on important issues in the community.
- Uses established target audiences and passion topics to prioritize which content and contributors are most valuable. Maintains relationships that ensure a steady, reliable stream of high-quality content.
- Meets established benchmarks for readership tied to community contributions.
- Leverages a network of community contributors to drive solutions for individual customers, groups of all sizes and the community at large.
- Leverages relationships with contributors to improve the reach and perception of our brand.
- Contributes ideas to add or retain subscribers.
- Answers phones and other incoming communications from customers. Provides great customer service, helping readers find answers and solutions.
- Performs other duties as necessary.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Meet Some of USA TODAY NETWORK's Employees
Steven serves as a point person of contact with businesses in local markets. He works with partner organizations to determine how USA TODAY can help them be successful.
Back to top