Client Success Manager - Strategic Accounts
- Plano, TX
Plano, TX, USA Req #8950
Tuesday, October 15, 2019
The Client Success Manager, Strategic Accounts (CSM) will be responsible for delivering the highest levels of client satisfaction within the Strategic Accounts channel. As one half of the account ownership team (with assigned Account Manager), this individual is the owner of all post-sales service fulfillment activities. The CSM engages with client personnel to deliver key digital campaign performance insights, to act as a trusted advisor and expert in digital marketing best practices and to ensure that the client understands the ReachLocal value story.
The successful candidate will be an outstanding builder of strong client relationships through deep understanding of client marketing strategies and how ReachLocal's service organization can help the Partner meet its goals. The Client Success Manager will work closely with onshore and offshore resources to gather insights on campaign performance and to communicate those insights in an understandable way.
- Serve as a trusted client advocate, developing rapport with key client personnel through expectation setting, high-quality service execution, transparency and clear communication
- Accountable for overall performance of ReachLocal solutions, facilitating cross-functional service delivery while coordinating communication of updates to client
- Engage with assigned Account Manager to build and to participate in periodic (weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual) business reviews that focus on delivering strategic insights and recommendations
- Partner with Client Solutions strategists to inform and validate pre-sales media plans
- Support effective onboarding activities by setting appropriate expectations for campaign set-up as well as post-launch engagements and reporting deliverables
- Leverage digital marketing best practices and knowledge of client goals to identify upsell opportunities for Account Managers to pitch and close
- Demonstrated excellence in customer relationship management
- Effectiveness in communicating complex digital marketing concepts and performance metrics in an understandable way (tell the value story)
- Ability to build credibility with key client decision makers
- Effectiveness identifying opportunities to sell additional business and positioning Account Managers to close leads
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing solutions, primarily PPC (pay per click) but including display marketing, social media advertising, search engine optimization and listings management
- Proficiency in framing client conversations in terms of campaign scope and established parameters of success
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years' experience in relationship management, marketing, advertising, public relations, sales, customer service or related fields
- 3+ years' experience working in digital marketing (pay per click, display, social media, listings management, geo-locational)
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.
Back to top