Client Success Manager - Executive Accounts
- Plano, TX
Plano, TX, USA Req #8674
Friday, November 22, 2019
ReachLocal, part of Gannett Co., Inc. , is a company that values innovation, passion, and a healthy work/life balance. Our employees have a drive for success and we strive to create a thriving company culture where you'll enjoy coming to work every day! We work to help local businesses all over the nation and world reach more customers online. The company has been listed as a Best Places to Work and are a Premier Google Partner.
What we Offer:
As a part of Gannett Co., Inc., the nation's largest media and marketing solutions company, we offer a dynamic, community-focused environment where individuals are rewarded for exceptional performance. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including health care, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending account, 401(k), paid vacation time, personal and sick leave, and tuition reimbursement.
About the Opportunity
ReachLocal is looking for a Client Success Manager to develop and execute on digital marketing strategies for our company's clients. This role will formulate appropriate strategies and implementation plans, and will be responsible for the ongoing management of the client's digital marketing plan.
The Client Success Manager will advise our clients on how best to leverage current and emerging marketing solutions to meet their business needs. This role will possess strong expertise in existing and emerging business marketing solutions, and will collaborate with our sales consultants to identify opportunities and effectively deliver on marketing solutions to best suit our client's business needs & maximize their return on investment (advertising expenses).
Strong proficiency in customer relationship management, online search and display advertising techniques and ReachLocal proprietary technologies are required. This role will manage day to day campaign performance, assess digital campaign trends, facilitate client advertising performance discussions, and identify creative new advertising techniques to further our client's digital marketing needs.
- Build rapport with client representatives and marketing staffs through routine and scheduled interactions
- Develop & advise on marketing strategies by understanding client expectations, assessing feasibility and identifying marketing and advertising opportunities for our clients
- Monitor, evaluate, and leverage standard processes to manage SEM/display campaign performance across ReachLocal's publisher networks to determine improvement opportunities
- Troubleshoot performance issues using digital advertising best practices while creating new, innovative solutions to meet the changing needs of our clients
- Drive campaign ROI and leverage client relationships to assist the sales team in growing accounts
- Manage client expectations, communication and performance metrics
- Incorporate constantly evolving technologies and processes into the client solution delivery process
- Ability to quickly master business process, marketing and technology concepts
- Demonstrated expertise in customer relationship management
- Mastery of key technologies and systems to manage digital marketing campaigns
- Advanced capabilities to effectively manage digital advertising campaigns -Search, Display, Marketing Management Systems etc.
- Strong technical skills to establish, assess, modify/adjust, and routinely improve marketing campaigns over their lifecycle
- Demonstrated expertise with digital marketing publishing systems & processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer Focus
- Analytical Thinking
- Business Process and Technology Acumen
- Conflict Management
- Bachelor's Degree in General Business, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Journalism or English
- 2+ years hands-on experience managing online/digital advertising campaigns
- Must have 3+ years of client service/account management experience.
Back to top