Client Success Manager
- Quincy, MA
Quincy, MA, USA Req #11892
Monday, January 4, 2021
This Client Success Manager will serve as primary digital campaign execution lead for our clients and will own client experience and campaign results. The incumbent will collaborate with sales staff and advise our existing clients on how best to leverage current and emerging marketing solutions to meet their business objectives.
Individuals in this role will possess strong product expertise in USA Today Network marketing solutions and will collaborate with sales executives to identify opportunities and effectively deliver on marketing solutions to best suit our clients' business needs and maximize their return on investment. This role must understand client objectives and marketing programs to devise appropriate strategies and campaign implementation plans. They will be responsible for the ongoing management of the client relationships and marketing plans, including full accountability for post-sale campaign execution in collaboration with backend support resources and other SME's including but not limited to various digital solutions and ad operations teams, focused on delivering to client objectives.
Key success measures for this role will be client satisfaction and client revenue and account retention.
Strong proficiency in client relationship management, and ability to leverage the portfolio of USA Today Network and ReachLocal media services offerings. Ability to effectively manage day-to-day campaign performance, assess campaign trends, facilitate client advertising performance discussions, and identify creative new advertising techniques to further our clients' marketing needs.
- Build rapport with client representatives, including digital and marketing staff members or often the business owner, through routine and scheduled interactions
- Develop and advise on marketing strategies by understanding client expectations, assessing feasibility and identifying marketing and advertising opportunities for our clients
- Lead creative development process in collaboration with sales and ad design resources to ensure messaging and advertising assets are optimized by platform and will achieve client marketing objectives
- Proactively manage relationships with key internal and external vendors (GIADC, Order Management, RL, Central Ad Ops, etc.) to ensure deliverables meet agreed upon specifications, deadlines and standards
- Monitor, evaluate, and leverage standard processes and resources to manage campaign performance and determine improvement opportunities
- Troubleshoot and resolve performance issues using best practices and support resources while creating new, innovative solutions to meet the changing needs of our clients
- Drive campaign ROI and leverage client relationships to assist the sales team in growing accounts;
- Manage client expectations, communication and performance metrics
- Incorporate constantly evolving technologies and processes into the client solution delivery process
- Ability to quickly master business process, marketing and technology concepts
- Demonstrated expertise in customer relationship management
- Mastery of key technologies and systems to manage marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of ad management, billing and workflow management and analytics platforms
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop account specific value story through by leveraging insights across all platforms into a cohesive campaign performance report
- Ability to effectively present findings to client to drive satisfaction and client revenue and account retention
- Strong technical and analytical skills to assess and routinely lead improve marketing campaigns over their lifecycle
- Excellent listening skills
- Demonstrated expertise with USA Today Network marketing solutions, systems and processes
- Customer Focus
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with clients
- Seek client feedback and incorporate it into future activities
- Demonstrate dedication to meeting client expectations and requirements
- Ability to collaborate with sales team, client strategy, digital marketing & optimization, fulfillment and other additional sales support, etc.
- Able to manage time and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Organize tasks, deliverables and meet commitments on time
- Analytical Thinking
- Capable of interpreting data and making actionable recommendations to improve performance
- Business Process and Technology Acumen
- Capable of quickly mastering business processes
- Ability to master technology solutions
- Conflict Management
- Good at focused listening
- Can find common ground and explains differing viewpoints comprehensively
- Bachelor's Degree (i.e. General Business, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Advertising or Public Relations)
- 2+ years hands-on experience managing online/digital advertising campaigns
- Must have 3+ years of client service/account management experience
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.
Back to top