City and Country - Product Handler
- Unloads carts, distributes and stacks newspapers, inserts, other products including supplies and samples onto tables or provides to contractors
- Counts product to ensure each contractor receives the appropriate number of assigned products
- Assists with the handling and completion of paperwork as needed
- May deliver product to subscribers and other locations as necessary
- Keeps work area in a clean and orderly condition
- Basic math skills with ability to accurately count product
- Legible handwriting
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to maintain an effective working relationship with employees and contractors
- High School Diploma Preferred
- Must be available to work 5 nights a week between the hours of 10:00 pm and 4:30 am.
- You will be required to work weekends and holidays
Gannett employees are hired, promoted and rewarded on the basis of talent, performance and dedication. We cannot afford to deprive the company of capable people and will not allow harassment or discrimination based on race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, disability or veteran status.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, Indeed & The Muse to learn more about our dynamic company culture!
Meet Some of USA TODAY NETWORK's Employees
Project Manager, People Division
Jade helps streamline operations while keeping tabs on company culture. Her role goes beyond transactional tasks and includes social engagement and Human Resources communication.
Back to top