City and Country - Operations Coordinator
Palm City, FL, USA • Treasure Coast Plaza, Vero Beach, FL 32960, USA Req #16963
Thursday, July 1, 2021
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a subscription-led and digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to empowering communities to thrive. With an unmatched reach at the national and local level, Gannett touches the lives of millions with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services.
Our current portfolio of media assets includes USA TODAY, local media organizations in 46 states in the U.S., and Newsquest, a wholly owned subsidiary operating in the United Kingdom with more than 120 local news media brands. Gannett also owns the digital marketing services companies ReachLocal, Inc., UpCurve, Inc., and WordStream, Inc., which are marketed under the LOCALiQ brand, and runs the largest media-owned events business in the U.S., USA TODAY NETWORK Ventures.
To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com.
WAREHOUSE WORKER / PART- TIME
Gannett Publishing Services
Palm City, FL
Treasure Coast Newspapers, part of USA TODAY, a division of Gannett Inc., is seeking a Part-Time Warehouse Worker to work at our Martin County production facility in Palm City, Florida.
The Warehouse Worker is an over-night position that ensures all paperwork and newspapers are distributed and completed in a timely and effective manner to ensure that distributors provide the best possible service to our subscribers by the delivery deadline.
The Warehouse Worker is professional with well-developed people skills, dependable with a strong work ethic, and able to make decisions based on sound judgment. Must be computer literate. Experience working with excel spreadsheets would be helpful. Benefits include paid holidays and paid time off. This is a part-time position that will require working nights, weekends and holidays.
- Compiles subscriber and non-subscriber information.
- Delivers complaints, as required.
- Performs special projects and other related tasks as required, some of which may become essential to the position.
- Aids in the distribution of newspaper to the Independent Contractors.
- Delivers routes as needed.
- Maintains a clean and secure warehouse and parking lot.
- Retrieves newspapers from print facility for shortages, as needed.
- Verifies addresses with service issues when requested.
- Assists the District Managers with the day to day operations.
- Verifies single copy returns.
Back to top