Channel Marketing Specialist
- Rochester, NY
- Boston, MA
- Indianapolis, IN
- San Francisco, CA
- New York, NY
- Tucson, AZ
- Flexible / Remote
- Nashville, TN
- Chicago, IL
- Des Moines, IA
- Cincinnati, OH
- Fort Myers, FL
- Columbia, SC
- Manhattan, NY
- Gambrills, MD
- McLean, VA
- Mansfield, OH
- Abilene, TX
- Williamsport, PA
- Barstow, CA
- Morrisville, NC
Boston, MA, USA • California St, San Francisco, CA, USA • Chicago, IL, USA • Cincinnati, OH, USA • Des Moines St, Des Moines, IA, USA • Fort Myers, FL, USA • Indianapolis, IN, USA • Manhattan, New York, NY, USA • Mansfield, OH, USA • Maryland, USA • McLean, VA, USA • Nashville, TN, USA • New York, NY, USA • North Carolina, USA • Pennsylvania, USA • Rochester, NY, USA • South Carolina, USA • Southern California, CA, USA • Texas, USA • Tucson, AZ, USA • Virtual Req #16717
Tuesday, June 29, 2021
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a subscription-led and digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to empowering communities to thrive. With an unmatched reach at the national and local level, Gannett touches the lives of millions with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services.
Our current portfolio of media assets includes USA TODAY, local media organizations in 46 states in the U.S., and Newsquest, a wholly owned subsidiary operating in the United Kingdom with more than 120 local news media brands. Gannett also owns the digital marketing services companies ReachLocal, Inc., UpCurve, Inc., and WordStream, Inc., which are marketed under the LOCALiQ brand, and runs the largest media-owned events business in the U.S., USA TODAY NETWORK Ventures.
To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com.
Gannett's Marketing Operations team is looking for a high energy, smart and experienced direct marketer to manage organizational-wide B2C marketing campaigns to support our North Star priorities. It's a big job that moves at a quick pace. And, you must love change. That is our one constant.
So, if you're an adrenalin junkie who doesn't want to repeat the same day twice, our Channel Marketing Specialist position could be for you. The successful candidate will be responsible for project managing the execution of assigned digital and offline programs, from project intake to fulfillment, leveraging effective communication and ensuring all campaigns occur accurately, on time and within expense targets.
You will work collaboratively and oversee the day-to-day coordination from creation through implementation working in partnership with various internal teams. Strong communication skills are essential to the channel specialist's success. With Gannett consisting of more than 260 daily media organizations across 47 states, reaching more than 145 million unique visitors every month, the pace is fast, the deadlines are strict and the impact far-reaching. The Specialist must be able to successfully navigate this environment with flawless execution and stellar communication abilities. The work of the Direct Response Channel Marketing Specialist contributes to the organization's overall success in achieving subscription volume and revenue goals.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Managing collaborative efforts of digital and offline B2C marketing campaigns from creation through implementation to support the Marketing organization, ensuring accurate, efficient, scalable execution with an 'always on' philosophy.
- Mitigating risk by ensuring accuracy, brand, and legal compliance.
- Optimizing the success of each channel and campaign using A/B and multi-variate testing.
- Leading collaboration efforts and communicating with all stakeholders to achieve campaign goals aligning with North Star objectives.
- Juggling multiple priorities and stakeholders at warp speed with a keen eye and attention to detail in a deadline driven environment.
- Above average project management skills and the ability to work independently while thriving in a fast-paced team environment.
- Demonstrated experience developing effective response-driven creative marketing assets, planning direct marketing campaigns and executing multivariate test strategies.
- Be a creative problem solver with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Must be able to follow-up and follow through and possess a strong work ethic.
- Be detail-oriented and analytical but also able to see the big picture and be proactive in making quick, effective decisions in a fast-paced environment with favorable outcomes.
- Proven partner or client management skills along with demonstrated prioritization and simultaneous management of multiple initiatives.
- Must possess a positive, can-do attitude and collaborative ability.
- Demonstrated disposition to support a community of diverse perspectives and cultures in an inclusive environment.
- Specialized knowledge in multi-channel marketing campaign management and experience in subscription-based consumer acquisition and retention strategies.
Back to top