Cars.com Auto AE EG
Gannett NJ is looking for a connected, digital media savvy, high-energy, hyper-productive individual who understands the automotive industry and wants to be part of a dynamic sales team.
In the role, you will:
Be responsible for meeting and exceeding advertising goals of the very critical large local business sector with local or regional decision makers. Primary responsibility is to grow market share within a designated account list through the combination of acquiring new business and increasing current client spend while increasing client satisfaction. This position generates leads through client segment search, internet search, marketing lists, referrals and closing skills to further the growth of new accounts while maintaining the growth of existing accounts.
Here's what you need:
- Previous automotive or advertising sales experience is preferred
- A college degree or equivalent experience in advertising, marketing or mass communications is preferred.
- Must be able to think both strategically and creatively in order to bring ideas that can be used effectively to meet the client's need.
- Strong problem solving and analytical ability are essential.
- Knowledgeable of digital products and applications, such as mobile, SEO/SEM and social media marketing.
- Proficient with computers, Word, Excel, PowerPoint. (Windows environment and solid use of online for digital products and ads)
- Strong skills in planning, communicating, organizing, and in developing customer relationships.
- Excellent presentations skills are required, both in developing and presenting material.
- Ability to travel throughout the assigned territory area, valid driver's license, insurance requirements and a good driving record are a must. Cars.com/Auto Account Executive - Looking for highly dependabe digital account executive for the Automotive Segment. Strong sales skills required. Automotive experience a plus. Responsibilities inlude all aspect of automotive sales with focus around digital sales, including cars.com. Candidate must be highly motivated with strong desired to succeed in compettitve sales environment. Experience with automotive, Cars.com, Auto Trader, Car Gurus a plus. Candidae must have the ability to interact well with Key Stakeholders in the Automotive segment. Strong presetation skills a must along with desire to win. Salary + commission.
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, Indeed & The Muse to learn more about our dynamic company culture!
Meet Some of USA TODAY NETWORK's Employees
Miranda’s main goal is creating unique, practical layouts that perfectly pair graphics and content to appeal to users. She considers readability and presentation of magazines paramount.
Back to top