Business Development Account Executive
- Plano, TX
Plano, TX, USA Req #10050
Friday, February 28, 2020
At ReachLocal, A Gannett, Inc. company and part of the USA Today Network, we offer a total digital marketing system for local businesses, comprised of web presence solutions digital advertising solutions. Our mission is to help local businesses around the world get more customers. We believe in working hard to deliver results for our clients - and having fun while we build meaningful relationships with everyone around us. That is why we are one of the first digital marketing companies to achieve the Local Search Association (LSA) Certification and have been named a Facebook Marketing Partner, a select group of companies recognized for their ability to drive exceptional advertising and marketing results from Facebook.
Reporting to the Director of Home Services on the National Sales Team, the Business Development Account Executive will focus on a go-to-market strategy to drive revenue growth across platforms, concentrating in search, SEO, social, targeted display and general digital solutions. This role will identify new opportunities within the top brands within the Home Services and partner with key stakeholders to activate new business.
You will be part of an elite team across ReachLocal and the USA TODAY Network working to develop exceptional business solutions for our clients so they can focus on what matters most to them - growing their business. Our teams capitalize on the utilization of data, leveraging for retention and strategic selling opportunities to grow revenue. In-depth knowledge of the Home Services industry is a plus, but a proven track record to move the revenue needle is a must. We are looking for someone that can demonstrate their initiative, resourcefulness and ingenuity along with high level of strategy coupled with strong sales background.
In this role you will:
• Drive multi-media marketing solutions sales focusing on the critical large, local business sector with local or regional decision makers, often with multiple decision makers and influencers.
• Define brand strategy and deliver measurable growth of brand product and revenue adoption.
• Collaborate with key stakeholders across product, client services, client solutions and sales operations to strengthen and elevate strategic relationships with regional and national brands.
• Identify the needs of client and agency partners through discussions of their objectives and strategies. This includes, but is not limited to, planning and participating in special event functions that impact revenue, developing advertising prospects, active participation in business organizations and industry groups that lend to the business growth areas.
• Maintain a high awareness and understanding of the market and the competition to all goals and targets. Develop strong sales plans with a clear plan to attack allocated segments/territories.
• Identify complex customer needs and builds custom client solutions that differentiate ReachLocal and the USA TODAY Network
• Articulate the ReachLocal/USA TODAY Network value proposition and prove ROI with data.
• Be a self-starter with the ability to work independently in a highly-demanding, fast-paced environment. Work with C-level clients, corporate and matrix organizations.
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising or related area
• Minimum 5+ years' sales experience with a proven track record in building and growing a multiple M+ revenue business
• Sales experience with digital marketing products and services preferred
• Proven track record of success in a goal-oriented, highly accountable strategic accounts environment
• Experience with CRM tools i.e. Salesforce.com
About ReachLocal, Inc.
ReachLocal is headquartered in Woodland Hills, CA, with over 35 locations throughout the United States, Canada, India, Australia, New Zealand and Brazil.
ReachLocal is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
Back to top