Brand Marketing Coordinator
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is an innovative, digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to strengthening communities across our network. With an unmatched local-to-national reach, Gannett touches the lives of more than 110 million people monthly with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services. Gannett brands include USA TODAY NETWORK with the iconic USA TODAY and more than 100 local media brands, digital marketing services companies ReachLocal and SweetIQ, and U.K. media company Newsquest. To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com .
The Brand Marketing Coordinator is responsible for assisting the B2C Director and local Brand Manager in executing consumer brand marketing activities within a large metro market or region. This role collaborates with other local marketing colleagues, the newsroom, Publishers, B2B marketing, other regional/corporate marketing teams, and other internal partners to ensure that project deadlines are met. Works closely with local Consumer Marketing & Sales and editorial teams to leverage content and product benefits for campaigns and positioning that are sequenced with direct response consumer sales acquisition and retention programs.
- Assists the brand management team with day-to-day tactical support and communication.
- Supports supervisor with the execution of communications plans for local sites products and with brand development across several communications channels--in-paper, direct mail, partnerships, events, external media, and online.
- Assists with managing project deadlines and monitors the status by following up with the advertising traffic department, internal clients and respective manager on project status and tactical creative execution.
- Utilizes ad systems to schedule marketing ad placements newspaper and online.com sites.
- Assists with partnerships agreement fulfillments and needs.
- Creates advertising and promotion pieces as
needed for site.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Meet Some of USA TODAY NETWORK's Employees
Steven serves as a point person of contact with businesses in local markets. He works with partner organizations to determine how USA TODAY can help them be successful.
Back to top