Anderson, SC, USA • Asbury Park, NJ 07712, USA • Boston, MA, USA • Jackson, MS, USA • Mansfield, OH, USA • Memphis, TN, USA • Milwaukee, WI, USA • Nashville, TN, USA • New York, NY, USA • Rochester, NY, USA Req #20647
Tuesday, January 25, 2022
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a subscription-led and digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to empowering communities to thrive. With an unmatched reach at the national and local level, Gannett touches the lives of millions with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services.
Our current portfolio of media assets includes USA TODAY, local media organizations in 46 states in the U.S., and Newsquest, a wholly owned subsidiary operating in the United Kingdom with more than 120 local news media brands. Gannett also owns the digital marketing services companies ReachLocal, Inc., UpCurve, Inc., and WordStream, Inc., which are marketed under the LOCALiQ brand, and runs the largest media-owned events business in the U.S., USA TODAY NETWORK Ventures.
To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com .
LOCALiQ is used by local, small businesses to help them find, convert and keep customers. As part of the USA Today Network, LOCALiQ is changing the way businesses understand audiences and where to find them.
How? With an all-in-one marketing platform that optimizes any marketing budget to deliver more relevant messages to local consumers with a suite of marketing automation, channel campaign management, CRM and insight tools. In this digital world we are on a mission to keep small businesses growing and thriving because the health of local communities depends on it.
Get ready to roll up your sleeves and build something that unites local businesses and the world of Martech. If you're talented, driven, creative, and love small businesses as much as we do -- let's talk!
Gannett's B2B Marketing team is looking for a B2B Growth Marketing Manager for Social to join our growing team. Reporting into a Director of Growth, the Social Manager supports our ambitious vision by driving and scaling our paid acquisition strategy for paid social channels to drive quality leads that convert to closed/won sales.
LOCALiQ's Growth Marketing Manager will plan, develop and execute paid campaigns in social media channels to drive inbound leads for WordStream.com and LOCALiQ.com. This person will oversee and lead paid social efforts across digital platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn and TikTok. As the Paid Acquisition Manager of Social you will be responsible for aggressively growing LocaliQ's customer base by forecasting goals, planning strategy, and executing to hit lead targets. We are looking for a self-starter, comfortable with data and has direct experience running paid marketing programs on social platforms.
- Oversee the planning, development and execution of paid digital marketing efforts for social channels across mobile and web
- Analyze and report on performance with focus on optimizing for CAC
- Consistently deliver on monthly lead targets driving qualified leads to sales
- Management and reporting of all digital acquisition metrics on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis (ie CTRs, CPSs, CPM, CPL)
- Develop and manage budgets, forecasting and reporting for all social channels
- Manage and execute all aspects of paid campaigns, including spend, audience targeting, testing, & copy creative
- Partner with the brand and product marketing teams to optimize and test creative assets, landing pages, and ad copy.
- Monitor trends, implement best practices and tests new techniques to drive lead acquisition
- Measure and optimize our marketing campaigns using multiple sources of data including Google Analytics, SalesForce, Marketo and other internal/external data sources as needed
- 3-5 years' experience with an in-depth knowledge of various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, LinkedIn, and more).
- Experience with generating leads for a freemium model is a plus
- Deeply passionate about driving results via digital marketing and understand the importance of tight alignment with overall demand generation across department and company initiatives
- Analytical mind and skilled at digging into data to assess results and cull key takeaways to leverage for continuous optimization.
- Strong attention to detail, project management skills and ability to juggle multiple initiatives simultaneously to meet deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or other related field
- Proficient in standard Microsoft programs (HTML a plus)
- Experience with Marketo or similar automated marketing campaign programs and Salesforce is required
- Strong interpersonal skills and eagerness to work as a member of the team while providing ownership of individual tasks