Assistant District Manager (Part-time)
Milwaukee, WI, USA; Ozaukee County, WI, USA; Waukesha, WI, USA Req #8929
Thursday, July 25, 2019
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is an innovative, digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to strengthening communities across our network. With an unmatched reach at the national and local level, Gannett touches the lives of nearly 140 million people monthly with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services. Gannett brands include the USA TODAY and more than 260 daily local newspaper brands, digital marketing services companies ReachLocal, WordStream, and ThriveHive and U.K. media company Newsquest. There's never been a better time to join our talented team. Visit Gannett.com/Careers to learn more!
Assistant District Manager - (Part-time)
(Milwaukee, Washington, Ozaukee and Waukesha)
Gannett Publishing Services
Milwaukee, Wisconsin - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
$500 Sign-On Bonus
The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel has immediate openings for Part-time Assistant District Managers in Milwaukee, Washington, Ozaukee and Waukesha Counties. He/She works closely with District Managers to maintain an effective independent contractor delivery force to distribute all products either produced or distributed by the company while meeting the department's delivery and financial objectives. This is a night time position usually starting between 11pm - midnight and includes weekends.
- Assisting with delivery of newspaper routes
- Organizing and distributing paperwork
- Staging newspapers for delivery by independent contractors
- Ensuring previous delivery issues are addressed and resolved in a timely fashion
- Communicate and collaborate with management and internal staff
- Reliable transportation, valid driver's license and current insurance
- Basic computer and mobile technology skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks daily
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Valid Driver's License, insurance and reliable vehicle.
We Offer: 401(k), Hyatt Legal Plan, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), YouDecide Employee Discounts and Paid Time Off.
Sign on bonus: $250 after 30 days of employment, and another $250 after 90 days of
employment, a total of $500.00 after 90 days of employment.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.
Back to top