Assistant District Manager (Milwaukee, Washington, Ozaukee and Waukesha)
Milwaukee, WI, USA, Ozaukee County, WI, USA, Waukesha, WI, USA Req #6336
Thursday, November 1, 2018
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is an innovative, digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to strengthening communities across our network. With an unmatched local-to-national reach, Gannett touches the lives of more than 110 million people monthly with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services. Gannett brands include USA TODAY NETWORK with the iconic USA TODAY and more than 100 local media brands, digital marketing services companies ReachLocal, SweetIQ, and United Kingdom media company Newsquest. To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com .
Assistant District Manager
Gannett Publishing Services
$500 Sign-On Bonus
The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel has immediate openings for Part-time Assistant District Managers in Milwaukee, Washington, Ozaukee and Waukesha Counties. He/She works closely with District Managers to maintain an effective independent contractor delivery force to distribute all products either produced or distributed by the company while meeting the department's delivery and financial objectives. This is a night time position usually starting between 11pm - midnight and includes weekends.
- Assisting with delivery of newspaper routes
- Organizing and distributing paperwork
- Staging newspapers for delivery by independent contractors
- Ensuring previous delivery issues are addresses and resolved in a timely fashion
- Communicate and collaborate with management and internal staff
- Reliable transportation, valid driver's license and current insurance
- Basic computer and mobile technology skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks on a daily basis
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Valid Driver's License, insurance and reliable vehicle.
Sign on bonus: $250 after 30 days of employment, and another $250 after 90 days of employment, a total of $500.00 after 90 days of employment.
Gannett Co., is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.
Back to top