Assistant District Manager
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is an innovative, digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to strengthening communities across our network. With an unmatched local-to-national reach, Gannett touches the lives of more than 110 million people monthly with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services. Gannett brands include USA TODAY NETWORK with the iconic USA TODAY and more than 100 local media brands, digital marketing services companies ReachLocal and SweetIQ, and U.K. media company Newsquest. To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com .
We are seeking a Part-Time Assistant District Manager for
our Newspaper Distribution Center in Casa Grande. We put a premium on personal
integrity, teamwork, accountability, problem solving, a strong work ethic,
excellent communication skills and winning.
- Assists with district operations
- Delivers newspapers to subscribers as necessary to fill in for
open/down routes or redeliver missed newspapers
- Contacts subscribers regarding their delivery service
- Addresses subscriber service issues with carriers
- May distribute newspapers within the distribution center
- Assists the manager in handling paperwork and updating address
database information including route sequencing and navigation
- Assists in audits of single copy outlets such as racks and
retailers as requested
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment
- Newspaper Industry Knowledge
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work effectively in a
fast paced environment
- Must work well with others and be team oriented in nature
- Current valid driver's license, access to a vehicle and good
driving history required
Gannett employees are hired, promoted and rewarded on the basis of
talent, performance and dedication. We cannot afford to deprive the company of
capable people and will not allow harassment or discrimination based on race,
creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, marital
status, ancestry, disability or veteran status.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Meet Some of USA TODAY NETWORK's Employees
Steven serves as a point person of contact with businesses in local markets. He works with partner organizations to determine how USA TODAY can help them be successful.
Back to top