Assistant District Manager
The Henderson Gleaner, part of the USA Today network is seeking an Assistant District Managers in our Circulation Department.
This position will assist the District Managers with efficient management of the distribution areas and will also assist with field operations including delivering open or down routes as needed.
- Valid driver's license & Reliable vehicle
- Must be able to work 12 am – 8 am, week days and weekends.
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and the public
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, meet deadlines, high energy & self-starter
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Ability to drive in all weather conditions
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 35 lbs.
USA TODAY NETWORK is one of the top 20digital companies in the country, sharing the list with Google, Facebook, andAmazon. We have over 100 million unique visitors a month. This loyal andlarge-scale following is based on a combination of trusted, fact-checkedjournalism, paired with a deep commitment to helping our local communities, andconstantly pushing our content delivery to be first-of-its-kind in thetech-space. And with over 110 local properties and USA TODAY at the helm,you'll have the luxury of living in a community you love while making anational impact.
Meet Some of USA TODAY NETWORK's Employees
Project Manager, People Division
Jade helps streamline operations while keeping tabs on company culture. Her role goes beyond transactional tasks and includes social engagement and Human Resources communication.
Back to top