Assistant District Manager
- Hagatna, Guam
Guam Req #11446
Tuesday, August 25, 2020
The Pacific Daily News, part of the USA TODAY Network and the premier media and media solutions company on Guam, has an opportunity for a qualified part-time Assistant District Manager for our Circulation Department. This position will work 30 hours per week.
The position is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to subscribers and keeping complaints to a minimum. This position works closely with all departments in the Circulation Department to ensure timely distribution and service in assigned districts. Responsibilities include:
- Assist in preparing and distributing newspapers to carriers, monitoring carrier results daily and taking corrective action as appropriate.
- Ensure all route functions, including delivering newspapers, are maintained in
- the absence of a contractor.
- Communicate with customers to verify new orders, reverse cancellations and resolve service complaints.
- Prepare, submit, and maintain all required reports.
- Available to work flexible hours.
- Safely drive to and from various locations in assigned district.
- Interact positively with customers and contractors.
- Perform audits utilizing basic math skills.
The successful candidate is a team player, able to demonstrate reliable attendance, own reliable transportation, valid driver's license and a safe driving record. A high school diploma or equivalent and ability to carry/lift newspaper bundles up to 50 lbs.
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that include: health, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401(k) Savings Plan, paid time off, and paid company holidays.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.
Back to top