Assistant District Manager
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is an innovative, digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to strengthening communities across our network. With an unmatched local-to-national reach, Gannett touches the lives of more than 110 million people monthly with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services. Gannett brands include USA TODAY NETWORK with the iconic USA TODAY and more than 100 local media brands, digital marketing services companies ReachLocal and SweetIQ, and U.K. media company Newsquest. To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com .
GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR NIGHT OWLS!
Assistant District Manager
Gannett Publishing Services
Green Bay, WI
The Green Bay Press Gazette is seeking a full-time Assistant District Manager to work with our delivery contractors and large agents throughout the greater Green Bay area. This position works closely with independent contractors to ensure accurate and timely delivery of the Green Bay Press Gazette and associated partner products across a defined geographical footprint. Must have strong time management skills and the ability to set priorities and give attention to detail.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Support the District Managers by recruiting and contracting independent contractors.
- Ensure proper subscriber contact is maintained to resolve all service and delivery problems while establishing and maintaining necessary tracking mechanisms.
- Knowledge of regional geography and landmarks and the ability to navigate by automated route list, written direction or mapping software.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills including knowledge of Microsoft applications, PC and mobile technology.
- Must have reliable transportation, valid driver's license and proof of current insurance.
We are here to stay and looking to add to our staff of experienced managers. We are also willing to train the right person that has a desire and determination to work independently and grow a career in a well-established organization such as Gannett.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Meet Some of USA TODAY NETWORK's Employees
Steven serves as a point person of contact with businesses in local markets. He works with partner organizations to determine how USA TODAY can help them be successful.
Back to top