Assistant District Manager
Stevens Point, WI, USA Req #8093
Tuesday, May 7, 2019
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is an innovative, digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to strengthening communities across our network. With an unmatched local-to-national reach, Gannett touches the lives of more than 110 million people monthly with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services. Gannett brands include USA TODAY NETWORK with the iconic USA TODAY and more than 100 local media brands, digital marketing services companies ReachLocal, SweetIQ, and United Kingdom media company Newsquest. To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com .
Assistant District Manager - part-time
Gannett Publishing Services
Stevens Point, WI
The Stevens Point Journal has an immediate opening for part-time Assistant District Managers This position assists the District Manager with a variety of operational responsibilities in Home Delivery and Single Copy including transportation, customer service, and general distribution operations.
This part time position will work an early morning schedule at our distribution center and in the field performing the following tasks:
- Delivery of products to consumers and retailers
- Staging newspapers for delivery by independent contractors
- Ensuring previous delivery issues are addressed and resolved in a timely manner
- Responsible for integrity verification, including product positioning and merchandising
Position Requirements include:
- Reliable transportation, valid driver's license and current insurance
- Basic computer and mobile technology skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks on a daily basis
- Excellent time management and communication skills
Apply online or contact Terri 715-898-7001 for further details
Gannett Co., is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.
Back to top