Assistant District Manager
We are seeking a Part-Time Assistant District Manager for our Newspaper Distribution Center in Central Phoenix. We put a premium on personal integrity, teamwork, accountability, problem solving, a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills and winning.
- Assists with district operations
- Delivers newspapers to subscribers as necessary to fill in for open/down routes or redeliver missed newspapers
- Contacts subscribers regarding their delivery service
- Addresses subscriber service issues with carriers
- May distribute newspapers within the distribution center
- Assists the manager in handling paperwork and updating address database information including route sequencing and navigation
- Assists in audits of single copy outlets such as racks and retailers as requested
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment
- Newspaper Industry Knowledge
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Must work well with others and be team oriented in nature
- Current valid driver's license, access to a vehicle and good driving history required
Gannett employees are hired, promoted and rewarded on the basis of talent, performance and dedication. We cannot afford to deprive the company of capable people and will not allow harassment or discrimination based on race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, disability or veteran status.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer
USA TODAY NETWORK is one of the top 20digital companies in the country, sharing the list with Google, Facebook, andAmazon. We have over 100 million unique visitors a month. This loyal andlarge-scale following is based on a combination of trusted, fact-checkedjournalism, paired with a deep commitment to helping our local communities, andconstantly pushing our content delivery to be first-of-its-kind in thetech-space. And with over 110 local properties and USA TODAY at the helm,you'll have the luxury of living in a community you love while making anational impact.
Meet Some of USA TODAY NETWORK's Employees
Project Manager, People Division
Jade helps streamline operations while keeping tabs on company culture. Her role goes beyond transactional tasks and includes social engagement and Human Resources communication.
Back to top