Assistant District Manager
We are seeking a Part-Time Assistant District Manager for our Newspaper Distribution Centers in the Phoenix area. We put a premium on personal integrity, teamwork, accountability, problem solving, a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills and winning.
- Assists with district operations
- Delivers newspapers to subscribers as necessary to fill in for open/down routes or redeliver missed newspapers
- Contacts subscribers regarding their delivery service
- Addresses subscriber service issues with carriers
- May distribute newspapers within the distribution center
- Assists the manager in handling paperwork and updating address database information including route sequencing and navigation
- Assists in audits of single copy outlets such as racks and retailers as requested
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment
- Newspaper Industry Knowledge
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Must work well with others and be team oriented in nature
- Current valid driver's license, access to a vehicle and good driving history required
Gannett employees are hired, promoted and rewarded on the basis of talent, performance and dedication. We cannot afford to deprive the company of capable people and will not allow harassment or discrimination based on race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, disability or veteran status.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer
Meet Some of USA TODAY NETWORK's Employees
Miranda’s main goal is creating unique, practical layouts that perfectly pair graphics and content to appeal to users. She considers readability and presentation of magazines paramount.
Back to top