Assistant Delivery Manager
- York, PA
York, PA, USA Req #17871
Thursday, August 12, 2021
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a subscription-led and digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to empowering communities to thrive. With an unmatched reach at the national and local level, Gannett touches the lives of millions with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services.
Our current portfolio of media assets includes USA TODAY, local media organizations in 46 states in the U.S., and Newsquest, a wholly owned subsidiary operating in the United Kingdom with more than 120 local news media brands. Gannett also owns the digital marketing services companies ReachLocal, Inc., UpCurve, Inc., and WordStream, Inc., which are marketed under the LOCALiQ brand, and runs the largest media-owned events business in the U.S., USA TODAY NETWORK Ventures.
To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com.
Assistant District Manager
The York Newspaper Co. has been around for over 200 years and is still one of the best sources for local news in our market. We stand for excellence in journalism and integrity in everything. Come be a part of a great business today!
The circulation dept of The York Newspaper co is looking for the right person to join our team. This is a part-time position with a four day work week: working 5-6 hours a day beginning at roughly 12.30 am.
That's right, 3 days off!
This position will include weekend and holiday work.
- Primary duties will be delivering newspapers as well as other fieldwork. Secondary duties will be to assist in the warehouse operation: inbound and outbound distribution of newspapers. As an entry-level position, other duties as assigned.
- Position requires a valid license, and reliable transportation for newspaper delivery.
- Previous delivery experience preferred. A strong sense of direction is necessary.
- A background check and drug screening are part of the hiring process.
- Salary plus mileage reimbursement for fieldwork.
Back to top