Woodland Hills, Los Angeles, CA, USA Req #6327
Friday, November 9, 2018
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is an innovative, digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to strengthening communities across our network. With an unmatched local-to-national reach, Gannett touches the lives of more than 110 million people monthly with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services. Gannett brands include USA TODAY NETWORK with the iconic USA TODAY and more than 100 local media brands, digital marketing services companies ReachLocal and SweetIQ, and U.K. media company Newsquest. To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com .
• Receive incoming invoices for payment
• Enter invoice and match to PO
• Ensure proper approval is obtained per company's signature authorization limit
• Request new vendor setups or changes and audit completion
• Process Weekly check runs
• Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients billing issues
• Other adhoc requests as necessary
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in a fast paced, deadline driven Accounts Payable department
• Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable principles
• Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
• Ability to work well as part of a team while taking initiative to complete individual responsibilities.
• Proficiency in use of Excel and large ERP software packages (Oracle preferred).
Are you looking for a company that values innovation, passion, and a healthy work/life balance? A job where you feel supported and appreciated? At ReachLocal, we know our employees drive success, and we strive to create a thriving company culture where you'll enjoy coming to work every day.
Here, you can walk through the halls and bump into our CEO, catch an inter-office ping pong tournament, or support a local cause with your fellow employees. Are you ready to join a company where you can have fun and work with some of brightest people in digital marketing?
Our mission is to help local businesses all over the world reach more local customers online. As a leader in powering online marketing for local businesses, ReachLocal has been recognized for outstanding products and exceptional employees, having won Google's Quality Account Champion in North America and Google's Innovation Champion Award in Canada. Our CEO, Sharon Rowlands, has won countless awards, most recently the Gold Stevie Award for Female Executive of the Year in the 13th Annual Stevie Awards for Women in Business.
ReachLocal is headquartered in Woodland Hills, CA, with over 35 locations throughout the United States, Canada, India, Australia, New Zealand and Brazil.
We invite you to learn more about us, connect with us, and grow with us here:
• Career Site: http://careers.reachlocal.com
• Blog: http://blog.reachlocal.com/
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/reachlocal
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/reachlocaljobs
• Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/reachlocal
• Hear from our employees: http://blog.reachlocal.com/reachlocal-services-spotlight-meet-some-of-our-marketing-experts
ReachLocal is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities required of the employee.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Back to top