Administrative Support Specialist – Full-Time
Administrative Support Specialist – Full-Time, 40 hrs. per week
The Gannett West Regional Sales Center, PART OF THE USA TODAY NETWORK, located at the Green Bay Press-Gazette, continues to grow and has a great opportunity for part-time Administrative Support Specialists. We are seeking highly motivated, enthusiastic and service oriented individuals to assist and support our team.
This position is responsible for the entry of legal ads, obituaries, and classified ads, as well as administrative duties. This must be done with extreme accuracy in spelling and grammar. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter and be able to take initiative. Must be able to communicate effectively and have good problem solving skills.
Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Entry of ads into the AdBooker, G3, and Wave2 programs
- Some reporting duties to include but not limited to, crystal report for manifest and affidavits
- Ad Trafficking
- Administrative duties to include answering phones and checking messages
- Be able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as needed
- Ad placement both print and digital
- Analyzing data using Microsoft Office programs
- Special promotions project work – working with multiple departments on all aspects of the specials
- Communicating with sales reps and customers
- Additional administrative duties as needed
- Manage multiple email inboxes
Here's what you need:
- Desire to learn and understand both the print and online advertising industry
- Data entry skills
- Attention to detail skills
- Must be able to multi task
- Must be a self-starter
- Must be able to take initiative
- Must be able to prioritize
- Must be able to think analytically
- Must have accurate spelling and grammar in a fast-paced environment
- Handle confidential information with discretion and accordance to our guidelines
- Must be a self-starter and be able to take initiative
- Must be able to type at least 50 wpm
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office software
- Effective communication skills
- Must have efficient telephone etiquette.
- Strong work ethic and ability to multi-task
We offer a complete benefits package including PTO, holidays, medical, dental, vision and life insurance, vacation and 401(k).
About USA TODAY NETWORK:
USA TODAY NETWORK is one of the top 20 digital companies in the country, sharing the list with Google, Facebook, and Amazon. And we have over 100 million unique visitors a month, which is more than Buzzfeed, Yahoo News, and Huffington Post. Because our team consists of over 110 local properties with USA TODAY at the helm, you'll have the luxury of living in a community you love while making a national impact.
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, Indeed & The Muse to learn more about our dynamic company culture!
Meet Some of USA TODAY NETWORK's Employees
Project Manager, People Division
Jade helps streamline operations while keeping tabs on company culture. Her role goes beyond transactional tasks and includes social engagement and Human Resources communication.
Back to top