Accounts Receivable Specialist
The Gannett Advertising Billing Group, part of the USA TODAY NETWORK, is looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our team.
Primary responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable Specialist role is to process various transactions that include, but are not limited to, account setup, cash application, adjustment entry, various AR reconciliations, balancing of payments and adjustments along with month end billing. Maintaining good working relationships and customer service within Gannett/USA Today Network departments and partners.
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in data entry, client invoicing or accounts receivable environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Organization and time management skills; ability to multi-task
- Solid understanding of financial concepts
- Proficient in Windows-based software, Microsoft Office Suite with advanced Excel and Word experience
- Proven customer service skills are required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships
- Ability to work well independently
- Ability to work in a deadline oriented environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidential information
What we Offer:
As a part of the USA Today Network, the nation's largest media and marketing solutions company, we offer a dynamic, community-focused environment where individuals are rewarded for exceptional performance. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including health care, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending account, 401(k), paid vacation time, personal and sick leave, and tuition reimbursement. Pre-employment drug testing and background screening are required.
Meet Some of USA TODAY NETWORK's Employees
Project Manager, People Division
Jade helps streamline operations while keeping tabs on company culture. Her role goes beyond transactional tasks and includes social engagement and Human Resources communication.
Back to top