Accounting - Credit Analyst
The Gannett Center for Credit & Collections (CCC), located in Springfield, MO, provides credit and collection services to our Gannett newspapers. Due to our continuing growth, we are currently seeking a Credit Analyst. The Credit Analyst supports business units in the area of analyzing financial data to assess the likelihood of a borrower honoring their financial obligations to our company.
- Obtain and analyze credit and financial information from credit applications through credit bureau investigation or reference checks assessing, analyzing and interpreting complicated financial information
- Keeping company credit exposures within set risk bearing limits keeping knowledge of key issues up-to-date (for example internal policy, legal, market risk and compliance issues) making recommendations about procedural/policy changes.
- Maintaining good working relationships with sites and vendors while gaining knowledge of industry.
- Performs other duties as required, including special projects.
- High school diploma
- Minimum of 2 years credit and collection experience
- Attention to detail and the ability to work effectively under pressure
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to foster customer desire for compliance of standard policies
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Good problem solving/analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
Here's what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Saving Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off to Volunteer in the Community
- Employee Discount Program
Meet Some of USA TODAY NETWORK's Employees
Project Manager, People Division
Jade helps streamline operations while keeping tabs on company culture. Her role goes beyond transactional tasks and includes social engagement and Human Resources communication.
Back to top