Account/Dept. Coordinator - Inside Sales Center
The Gannett West Regional Sales Center, located at the Green Bay Press-Gazette, part of the USA Today Network, is seeking an Account/Dept. Coordinator, Inside Sales Center.
Provides account coordination and admin./general office support to the Sales Center organization management team by utilizing deep understanding of the departments overall process to follow through on system and personnel needs, policies and procedures.
- Process new hire paperwork
- IT Employee provisioning / Communication with IT / system issues
- PTO Requests, ordering supplies, equipment needs
- Order entry – G3, OrderHub, ECS, Mactive
- Contracts -monitor and submit through process for Commercial and inbound Sales teams
- Process approved credits/debits; handle CCC issues
- Ad Trafficker / ATOL
Here's what you need:
- Account and/or administrative coordination experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced highly evolving deadline
- Must have excellent interpersonal, planning, communication, organizational, problem solving, analytical, decision-making, and have the ability to create and give presentations.
- Strong work ethic and ability to multi-task
- Must be able to prioritize
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management and customers to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving and results.
- Desire to learn and understand both the print and online advertising industry and many internal systems
- Problem solving skills
- Must be a self-starter and be able to take initiative
- Must be able to think strategically
- Ability to adapt to change and think proactively
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Ability to type at 50+wpm
- Candidates must be available to work the hours 8:00 to 5:00 Monday through Friday
We provide great benefits, training, flexibility and the opportunity for growth!!
USA TODAY NETWORK is one of the top 20 digital companies in the country, sharing the list with Google, Facebook, and Amazon. And we have over 100 million unique visitors a month, which is more than Buzzfeed, Yahoo News, and Huffington Post. Because our team consists of over 110 local properties with USA TODAY at the helm, you'll have the luxury of living in a community you love while making a national impact.
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, Indeed & The Muse to learn more about our dynamic company culture!
Meet Some of USA TODAY NETWORK's Employees
Project Manager, People Division
Jade helps streamline operations while keeping tabs on company culture. Her role goes beyond transactional tasks and includes social engagement and Human Resources communication.
Back to top