Account Executive, Upsell
- Boston, MA
Boston, MA, USA ● Virtual Req #11907
Thursday, October 8, 2020
WordStream is searching for a high-energy Account Executive to join our Upsell Sales Team at our headquarters in Boston! In this role, you will be responsible for finding opportunities to upsell our existing software customers and grow revenue for WordStream. If you are a competitive, driven and a team player who is interested in joining a growing company in a fast paced and innovative environment then we want to speak with you!
A little about the job:
- Identify and prioritize LOCALiQ upsell and cross-sell leads from existing customer base
- Consult with Customer Success team to verify and identify needs of existing customer base and upsell opportunities
- Drive sales from initial contact, all the way through to close within a fast paced and transactional sales environment
- Prepare and present service proposals, new solution campaigns, and presentation for LOCALiQ offerings to ex-customers and existing
- Leverage sales management tools including Salesforce.com to track sales activities
- Build and manage a strong pipeline of upsell customers and work with management to provide an accurate sales forecast
- Sell to key decision makers within organizations of all sizes
A little about you:
- Bachelor's degree or comparable experience
- 1-3 years of sales experience within a fast paced and transactional environment preferred
- The ability to demonstrate a strong aptitude for Sales
- Experience selling SaaS and Managed Services is a plus
- Technologically savvy and ability to learn new technology fast
- Proven ability to achieve and exceed quotas and goals
- The ability to work individually and collaborate within a team environment to achieve set goals
A little about our many benefits...
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) & Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan & Company Match
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Unlimited PTO (Trust and accountability-based)
- Parental Leave (PPL), Family Medical Leave (FML), and Adoption Assistance
- Short Term & Long Term Disability (STD, LTD)
- Pet Insurance, Accident Insurance,and Critical Illness Insurance
- Donation Matching and Volunteer Matching
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Discounts: Auto Insurance, Student Loan Consolidation Options, Cell Phone Carriers, Vacations, and Restaurants
- Legal and Identity Theft Protection Plans
- Wellbeing & Wellness (Gym membership discounts, online wellness program membership)
- Monthly company breakfasts
- Standing desks, cold brew on tap, company-sponsored community events, and an A+ office setup
A little about WordStream and our market space...
Located in the heart of Boston's Back Bay, our open workspace lends itself to cross-departmental collaboration (and a fair bit of fun, too). The high-energy, innovative environment has helped us develop a suite of cloud-based tools--which enable ad management and optimization across Google search, shopping, and display; Facebook; Instagram; and Bing--capable of meeting the changing needs of our customers.
Boston Business Journal, MITX, Inc. Magazine, and countless other organizations--both regional and national--have recognized WordStream as one of the country's fastest growing companies andan exceptional place to work: And we're just getting started.
Interested in contributing to industry-shaping innovation, enjoying a positive workspace, earning competitive pay, and advancing your career? Become part of the WordStream team today!
WordStream is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.
Back to top