Account Executive, Territory
USA TODAY NETWORK is one of the top 20 digital companies in the country, sharing the list with Google, Facebook, and Amazon. And we have over 100 million unique visitors a month, which is more than Buzzfeed, Yahoo News, and Huffington Post. Because our team consists of over 110 local properties with USA TODAY at the helm, you'll have the luxury of living in a community you love while making a national impact.
TN Media (a USA Today Network Co.) is looking for Account Executive, Territory. The Account Executive, Territory will responsible for maintaining existing accounts, building customer relationships, identifying and selling new accounts, ensuring account compliance to national agreement guidelines, ensuring accuracy of rates, sustaining excellent customer service. The Account Executive will professionally, effectively and accurately represent our products in the marketplace while facilitating brand strength and credibility. The Account Executive will meet annual revenue goals, be able to develop a network of contacts to identify client needs, deliver effective proposals, develop sales opportunities, utilize strong negotiation skills internally and externally to develop strong positioning, pricing, premiums, sponsorships, and more. This role sells multi-media advertising solutions to the local business sector with local or regional decision makers.
- The primary responsibility is to grow market share within a designated account list through the combination of acquiring new business and increasing current client spend while increasing client satisfaction.
- Maintains an awareness of revenue responsibilities and performance to goal.
- Develops and works a pipeline of potential customers' growth within existing base; produces accurate forecasts.
- Communicates with clients on needs analysis, delivering proposals/campaigns and conflict resolution.
- Negotiates contracts/rates while keeping customer ROI and the Company's rate integrity intact. Executes the 5-Step Sales process which includes: 1. Plan & Prepare, 2. Evaluate Needs, 3. Build the Solution, 4. Present and Close, and 5. Follow Through.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Journalism or similar field, or equivalent work experience required. Advanced degree preferred.
- 3-5 years in an outside sales position. Digital advertising sales preferred.
- Basic understanding of digital platform tools such as SEO/SEM and PPC.
- Social Media Marketing experience a plus.
We offer competitive pay and benefits including: Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision coverage, Life Insurance, 401(K) Saving Plan, Paid Vacation, Paid Company Holidays, Paid Time Off to Volunteer in the Community, Employee Discount Program and more!
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status. Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, Indeed & TheMuse to learn more about our dynamic company culture!
Meet Some of USA TODAY NETWORK's Employees
Miranda’s main goal is creating unique, practical layouts that perfectly pair graphics and content to appeal to users. She considers readability and presentation of magazines paramount.
Back to top