Account Executive, Territory
The Daily Advertiser part of the USA TODAY Network, a top global digital media company, which reaches more than 100 million people monthly through a powerful network of mobile & publishing properties, has an exciting opportunity for an Account Executive, Territory to join our team. The primary role of this position is to grow market share within a designated territory or account list through the combination of acquiring new business and increasing share within existing client base.
In this role you will:
- The primary responsibility is to grow market share within a designated account list through the combination of acquiring new business and increasing current client investment while increasing client satisfaction.
- Maintain an awareness of revenue responsibilities and performance to goal. Report and track through Salesforce.
- Develop and works a pipeline of potential new customers while working with existing customers on growth plans.
- Works with sales support, sales management, vertical specialists and other internal departments regarding strategy and execution of results oriented advertising plans.
- Communicates with clients on needs analysis, delivering proposals/campaigns and conflict resolution.
- Negotiates contracts/rates while keeping customer ROI and our rate integrity intact.
- Work smart and have fun!
Here's what you need:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Sales, or similar field, or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree.
- The ability to translate the value of our large product suite into successful client solutions.
- 3-5 years in an outside sales position. Digital advertising sales preferred.
- Basic understanding of digital solutions such as SEO/SEM and PPC.
- Social Media Marketing experience a plus.
- Ability to think and build "outside of the box" plans that will deliver ROI for customers (internal & external).
- Knowledge of SalesForce (CRM) desired
Here's what we have to offer:
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Saving Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off to Volunteer in the Community
- Employee Discount Program
- Market Research and Insights
- Mileage and Cell Reimbursement
- Base Salary Plus Commissions
- Sales Contests
- Tools for Success!
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, Indeed & The Muse to learn more about our dynamic company culture!
Meet Some of USA TODAY NETWORK's Employees
Miranda’s main goal is creating unique, practical layouts that perfectly pair graphics and content to appeal to users. She considers readability and presentation of magazines paramount.
Back to top