Account Executive - Territory
Florida Today, part of the USA TODAY NETWORK, has an immediate opening for a full-time Account Executive, Territory.
As an Account Executive, Territory you will sell multi-media advertising solutions and communicate the benefit of our audience based marketing solutions as they relate to each need and sell the appropriate campaign.
In this role, you will:
- Increase market share by gaining new business and growing existing client base through aggressive face-to-face calls, up sells, appointment and cold calls with customers and/or potential customers.
- Maintains and grows account base. Develops and delivers ideas/solutions to grow market share within an existing customer base. Delivers and obtains long term commitments and campaigns.
- Utilizes sales tools and research to articulate value of Company offerings.
- Sell print and digital business offerings and demonstrates an understanding of these products and ability to articulate our products and their value propositions to customers.
- Utilizes a CRM system to manage day-to-day activities and stay abreast of details that require urgent attention.
- Partners with Client Solutions/Market Development, Key Account Digital Specialist and Account Manager(s) on day-to-day activities within account base. Works with all internal departments and vertical specialists.
- Works to build consensus with sales support, sales management, vertical specialists and other internal departments regarding strategy and execution of results oriented advertising plans.
Here's what you need:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience in a field maybe considered in lieu of degree
- 1-2+ years sales experience with a record of success in a goal-oriented, highly accountable environment
- Basic understanding of digital media platforms to include SEO, social media, online display, mobile & other digital solutions preferred
- Experience with CRM technology, Salesforce preferred
- Proficient in face-to-face sales calls including up-selling, appointment setting, cold calling and demonstrate strong presentation and closing skills
- Experience building customer-based revenue and in delivering customer solutions based on identified needs
Here's what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Saving Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off to Volunteer in the Community
- Employee Discount Program
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, Indeed & The Muse to learn more about our dynamic company culture!
Meet Some of USA TODAY NETWORK's Employees
Project Manager, People Division
Jade helps streamline operations while keeping tabs on company culture. Her role goes beyond transactional tasks and includes social engagement and Human Resources communication.
Back to top