Account Executive, Multimedia Marketing/Advertising
Account Executive – Multimedia Advertising
The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, a Gannett company, part of the USA TODAY NETWORK, and the leader in delivering engaging news and information, has an immediate opening for an Account Executive. We deliver an ENGAGED AUDIENCE using a variety of SOPHISTICATED TOOLS and resources, and provide our clients the INTEGRATED MARKETING EXPERTISE to help them meet their goals.
If you are ready to become part of a team of highly motivated, competitive and passionate sales professionals; and you truly want to help local businesses grow and thrive, then you would be perfect for our team. The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel and the USA Today Network are at the forefront of providing the newest, cutting edge advertising technologies for local businesses. Our sales representatives are responsible for selling value-based advertising solutions including, digital display advertising, SEO, SEM/PPC, maps & reputation management, social media platforms, email and Website development, among others.
You are a great fit for this career if:
- When you communicate, people listen and when you listen, people feel heard
- You're a problem solver who thrives on challenges and can simplify the complex
- You're a fearless explorer always looking to learn and improve your skills and knowledge
- You are flexible and know when to lead and when to follow
Qualified candidates for this position must demonstrate these key competencies:
- Ability to think and act strategically
- Strong communication and presentation skills are crucial to success in this position so proficiency in the use of PowerPoint, Excel and Word are a must
- Effective collaboration and teamwork
- Fundamental solutions selling and Challenger Sales skills
- Aptitude or acumen for digital marketing
- Self-motivated, agile, sales professional with an entrepreneurial spirit
- History of driving results
USA TODAY NETWORK is one of the top 20 digital companies in the country, sharing the list with Google, Facebook, and Amazon. And we have over 100 million unique visitors a month, which is more than Buzzfeed, Yahoo News, and Huffington Post. Because our team consists of over 110 local properties with USA TODAY at the helm, you'll have the luxury of living in a community you love while making a national impact.
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, Indeed & The Muse to learn more about our dynamic company culture!
Meet Some of USA TODAY NETWORK's Employees
Miranda’s main goal is creating unique, practical layouts that perfectly pair graphics and content to appeal to users. She considers readability and presentation of magazines paramount.
Back to top