Account Executive, Los Angeles
- Los Angeles, CA
6060 Center Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90045, USA Req #9986
Monday, January 20, 2020
The USA TODAY NETWORK, part of Gannett, is a Pulitzer Prize winning publisher of news & information that informs, entertains and connects millions of daily readers with the stories they need and love. The USA TODAY NETWORK includes 300+ local news properties including the Detroit Free Press, Arizona Republic and Austin American-Statesman, plus the national view of the iconic USA TODAY. Join our growing National Sales team and help support the trusted journalism that 150M+ readers rely on each month.
We're looking for great people who are passionate about redefining premium publishing through innovation, creative thinking and embracing fun.
USA Today Network National Sales team is seeking a highly motivated dynamic digital salesperson to be an exceptional addition to our growing team in Los Angeles.
What You'll Do
• Drive digital advertising sales, while meeting and exceeding all sales goals
• Focus on identified client direct and named agencies
• Work as a partner to help clients reach their goals and initiatives
• Manage, renew and up-sell existing clients
• Work with Client Solutions and Account Management to prepare proposals and respond to RFP's with a high degree of professionalism, quality and in a timely manner
• Participate and represent USATN at local industry events
• Work with Account Management to ensure that client's needs are being met to the best of our ability
• Stay current on online advertising trends and innovations
What You'll Bring:
• Minimum of 1-3 years of digital sales experience
• Established relationships with advertising agencies and brands a plus
• Highly skilled in negotiating and selling the intrinsic value of a premium offering to customers, not just the program or price
• Prospecting and cold calling skills necessary
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, exciting environment while managing multiple priorities and maintaining an unwavering commitment to quality
• Stellar written communication and presentation skills
• A strong team player with the ability to lead by example
• BS/BA degree
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.
Back to top