Account Executive - Legal
Florida Today Communications, is seeking Multi-Media Legal Account Executive.
The primary responsibility of this position is to grow market share within a designated territory through the combination of acquiring new business and increasing share within existing client base utilizing our suite of online products to create customized digital media solutions that meet specific customer needs. This is an outside sales position. Experience with county and city government, law firms and networking experience is a plus.
If you are pioneering, driven to achieve, relationship builder, smart, well spoken and detail oriented, we want you on our team.
In this role, you will:
- Sell multi-media advertising products to include online, and print
- Consistently achieve revenue goals by fostering long term relationships with clients
- Secure quality face time with key advertising decision makers
- Develop and maintain a plan for success that includes prospecting, in depth account knowledge, face-to-face meetings, innovative problem solving and execution
- Develop and maintain an aggressive pipeline
- Manage day-to-day activities with a CRM system
Here's what you need:
- Understanding of digital products and as it relates to customers, prospects, and key trends.
- Proficient face-to-face sales calling including up-selling, appointment setting and cold calling.
- Strong presentation & closing skills, professional written and verbal communication and the ability to thrive in a competitive, deadline-oriented environment
- Successful candidate will have great attention to detail, ability to multitask and excellent interpersonal skills.
- 3+ years of sales experience, preferably with multi-media sales experience
- A sense of adventure and the tendency to ask, "What's Next?"
- Valid Driver's License, access to a vehicle and minimum State liability insurance
What would be a plus?
- Previous knowledge/experience of city and county government, legal background.
- Digital Advertising Experience: SEO, SEM, PPC, google AdWords, etc..
- Understanding of SalesForce.
Here's what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Saving Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off to Volunteer in the Community
- Employee Discount Program
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, Indeed & The Muse to learn more about our dynamic company culture!
Meet Some of USA TODAY NETWORK's Employees
Project Manager, People Division
Jade helps streamline operations while keeping tabs on company culture. Her role goes beyond transactional tasks and includes social engagement and Human Resources communication.
Back to top