Account Executive, Key
We are seeking a Key Account Executive to join our team. The Account Executive sells multi-media advertising solutions to businesses.
In this job you will:
- Grow market share within a designated account list through the combination of acquiring new business and increasing current client spend while increasing client satisfaction.
- Maintain and grow account base. Develop and deliver ideas/solutions to grow market share within an existing customer base. Deliver and obtain long term commitments and campaigns.
- Utilize sales tools and research to articulate value of Company offerings.
- Sell print and digital business offerings and demonstrates an understanding of these products and is able to articulate our products and their value propositions to customers.
- Utilize a CRM system to manage day-to-day activities and stay abreast of details that require urgent attention.
- Partner with Client Solutions/Market Development, Key Account Digital Specialist and Account Manager(s) on day-to-day activities within account base. Work with all internal departments and vertical specialists.
- Work to build consensus with sales support, sales management, vertical specialists and other internal departments regarding strategy and execution of results oriented advertising plans.
Here's what you need:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience in field maybe considered in lieu of degree
- Extensive knowledge of digital/multimedia platforms
- Strong influential/ leaderships skills
- Minimum 3-4 years digital sales experience
- CRM experience required (Salesforce.com or other)
- Excellent communication, presentation, organization, and analytical skills
Here's what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Saving Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off to Volunteer in the Community
- Employee Discount Program
- Flexible and Creative work environment
Meet Some of USA TODAY NETWORK's Employees
Miranda’s main goal is creating unique, practical layouts that perfectly pair graphics and content to appeal to users. She considers readability and presentation of magazines paramount.
Back to top