Bethany Beach, DE, USA Req #2657
Friday, October 20, 2017
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is an innovative, digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to strengthening communities across our network. With an unmatched local-to-national reach, Gannett touches the lives of more than 110 million people monthly with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services. Gannett brands include USA TODAY NETWORK with the iconic USA TODAY and more than 100 local media brands, digital marketing services companies ReachLocal, SweetIQ, and United Kingdom media company Newsquest. To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com .
The Delmarva Media Group, part of the USA TODAY NETWORK, and the leader in delivering engaging news and information, has an immediate opening for a Sales Executive, Territory. We deliver an ENGAGED AUDIENCE using a variety of SOPHISTICATED TOOLS and resources, and provide our clients the INTEGRATED MARKETING EXPERTISE to help them meet their goals.
In this role, you will:
- Sell multi-media marketing solutions to the small to medium account sector that make decisions locally, often times with single or few decision-makers.
- Grows market share within a designated account list through the combination of acquiring "new business" and increasing current client spend while increasing client satisfaction. Proficient and excels at new business efforts, including cold calling new or churned clients.
- Develops territory plans each quarter, and account plans for highest potential accounts.
- Manages territory pipeline via SFDC.
- Utilizes 5 step sales process, packaged solutions and offers to meet client needs.
- Proficient articulating print and digital value propositions.
- Thrive in high activity, dynamic environments with shorter sales cycle and average sales value.
- This is an outside sales position.
We offer a robust, rewarding career experience:
- Work with the best: We'll surround you with talented leaders driven toward your success and ours.
- Do well here: Further your career while working to serve the greater good in our community.
- Go big: We'll equip you with the region's best marketing services and solutions, empowering you to deliver unparalleled results to your customers.
- Get paid well: Enjoy base pay well above the market average with unlimited earning potential. We want the best so we are paying the best.
- Get in now: Join the ground floor of a national organization in the midst of rapid transformation to a new and exciting media start-up - an invaluable career experience.
- Quarterback a top notch team: Receive excellent support from an account manager, a digital campaign manager, a marketing strategist and more.
Signs you may be a great fit for the job:
- You're a battle tested competitor with the war stories to prove it.
- When you communicate, people listen. And when you listen, people feel heard.
- You care deeply about your community and have taken steps to make it better.
- You're the natural born leader in any group. And you love stepping up to the plate.
- You're a fearless explorer with an insatiable urge to travel, explore new hobbies and try new things.
- You're a problem solver who thrives on challenges and can simplify the complex.
- You graduated college with an impressive GPA and an extracurricular life.
- You possess 1-2+ years of sales experience.
Qualified candidates for the position must demonstrate these key competencies:
- History of driving results
- Ability to think and act strategically
- Fundamental AND Challenger sales skills
- Strong two-way communication skills
- Effective collaborator and delegator
- Aptitude or acumen for digital marketing #LI-GP1
Gannett Co., is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.
Back to top