Account Executive EG
Spectrum Media, part of the USA TODAY NETWORK, is the leading source of local news and information in Southern Utah through a variety of distinct local print, mobile and online products. We are committed to helping local businesses grow and succeed, thanks to our unmatched combination of unique content and advertising and marketing solutions. We deliver an ENGAGED AUDIENCE using a variety of SOPHISTICATED TOOLS and resources, and provide our clients the INTEGRATED MARKETING EXPERTISE to help them meet their goals.
We have an immediate opening for a Territory Account Executive. This position involves selling multi-media advertising solutions to the small-medium business sector, by growing market share through a combination of acquiring new business and increasing current client spend.
In this role you will:
- Conduct thorough needs analysis
- Meet or exceed revenue expectations in SOP's in assigned territory, and achieves monthly sales closing requirements.
- Increase market share by gaining new business and growing existing client base.
- Develops a working pipeline of potential customers and follow the Desert Media Group sales process.
- Initiate, coordinate and conduct formal verbal and written sales presentations using Ad Mall to maximize ad sales revenue.
- Develop and deliver advertising ideas/solutions that provide and deliver ROI to customers.
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
- Provide detailed and accurate information for CRM (Salesforce) and KPI (Key Performance Indicators) platforms.
- Bachelor's Degree with emphasis on marketing, communications, business or related field OR equivalent experience
- 1+ year of sales experience with proven track record of success.
- Extensive understanding of mid-to-large local market, as it relates to customers, prospects and key trends.
- Strong understanding of digital media platforms is preferable
- Excellent presentation skills with a desire to overcome objections.
- Demonstrated record of success building customer-based revenue in account bases and in delivering customer solutions based on identified needs.
- Strong Microsoft Office and time management skills; must be organized and able to work in a highly accountable team environment.
- Must possess a valid driver's license, proof of insurance, reliable transportation and have a good driving record
Here's what we have to offer:
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Saving Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off to Volunteer in the Community
- Employee Discount Program
About Spectrum Media: A member of the USA Today Network, Spectrum Media is the region's strongest media voice, with an award-winning website (TheSpectrum.com), daily newspapers in the Utah cities of St. George and Cedar City, a twice-weekly newspaper in the Nevada border town of Mesquite, and the monthly St. George Magazine. Our journalists continue to innovate through social media, interactive storytelling and good, old-fashioned hard news reporting. Our media consultants partner with local businesses to create advertising and marketing solutions for digital and print platforms.
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, Indeed & The Muse to learn more about our dynamic company culture!
Meet Some of USA TODAY NETWORK's Employees
Miranda’s main goal is creating unique, practical layouts that perfectly pair graphics and content to appeal to users. She considers readability and presentation of magazines paramount.
Back to top