- Boston, MA
Boston, MA, USA Req #13822
Thursday, February 18, 2021
WordStream | LOCALiQ is hiring an Account Executive! Does the idea of helping key decision makers solve real business problems motivate you? Are you excited about inbound leads and unlimited commissions? If you said yes, and you want to be working for a company that values and rewards commitment and effort, let's talk about our Account Executive role! WordStream | LOCALiQ is excited to add a high-energy Inside Sales Executive to our New Business, Inside Sales Team at our headquarters in Boston. In this revenue-generating role, you will own the entire sales process from initial inbound lead through close. Your desire to close deals while solving customers' online marketing problems with our market-leading services will drive your success and help you exceed your monthly quota.
The Account Executive role requires a highly personable, intelligent individual with the ability to lead digitally focused sales efforts while maintaining an energetic, strategic and entrepreneurial spirit.
As a WordStream | LOCALiQ Account Executive, you'll partner with clients to provide a broad set of solutions to include:
- Build Their Presence: Website, SEO, Local Listings, Reputation & Social Media
- Drive Awareness & Leads: Search Engine Marketing, Social, Display, Video, and Mobile Advertising
- Grow Audience and Connect: Brand Content Solutions, Social Media Marketing
- Manage Leads and Customers: Lead Alert, Engagement and Tracking Tools
- Know What Works: Reporting, Mobile Tools, Insight Solutions
- Emerging technology such as Virtual and Augmented Reality
We are dedicated to helping our clients grow based on their unique needs. When they win, we win!
As a Inside Account Executive, you will:
- You will connect and consult with inbound leads and marketing generated opportunities
- Drive the entire sales process by engaging with prospective customers, utilizing technology to perform individualized product demonstrations and then drive the negotiation and close of the sale within a week sale cycle
- You will prepare and present personalized online sale demonstrations via RingCentral; guiding your prospects through the WordStream | LOCALiQ Best-In-Class digital Marketing solutions including SEM/SEO/SOCIAL/REPUTATION MANAGEMENT and more.
- Achieve and exceed monthly revenue quotas while maintaining daily and weekly activity metrics
- Leverage Salesforce.com to track sales activities and prioritize your day
- Build and manage a strong pipeline of prospective customers and work with your management team to provide an accurate sales forecast
- Sell to key decision makers within organizations who have paid advertising with Google, Facebook, Bing and More.
What you bring to the table:
- You have a Bachelor's degree or comparable experience
- You've been crushing goals and making your numbers for 1-3 years in a high acquisition, consultative B2B sales role
- Aptitude or acumen for Digital Marketing
- You are driven and competitive by nature
- You're technologically savvy and a fast learner
- You can succeed individually but you also love to collaborate within a team environment to achieve set goals
- Proficient in MS Office Suite including Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook
- You are well versed in Salesforce.com or other similar CRM systems
- You are experienced in performing online product demonstrations via RingCentral or similar screen sharing solutions
We offeran energized, passionate team within a fun & flexible workplace.
We offer competitive compensation with uncapped incentives and world class benefits, including comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision coverage, matching 401(K), Paid Time Off and more. This is an opportunity to work alongside digital leaders and visionaries.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.
Back to top