Account Executive - Automotive
Treasure Coast Newspapers and TCPalm, part of the USA TODAY Network, is looking for connected, social-media savvy, high-energy, hyper-productive individuals who devour advertising media and want to be part of a dynamic sales team.
In the role of an Automotive Account Executive, you will:
Be responsible for prospecting leads, making calls and going on appointments to bring in new business, as well as growing existing accounts. This is accomplished by developing and maintaining an expertise of local accounts and by conducting a thorough needs analysis to learn about the client's business. The successful candidate will use market research data to bring ideas to the client for campaigns that will be used to drive their business using Treasure Coast Newspaper's broad range of multimedia products and services including digital and mobile applications such as SEO/SEM, social media marketing and websites; direct mail and print. An account executive will demonstrate the value of our medium, reach, and our products' ability to drive results for our clients.
Here's what you need:
- 2-3 years of outside sales experience.
- A college degree or equivalent experience in advertising, marketing or mass communications is preferred.
- Ability to think both strategically and creatively in order to bring ideas that can be used effectively to meet the client's need.
- Strong problem solving and analytical ability are essential.
- Understanding of audience based selling principles, and how to apply audience analysis
- Knowledgeable of digital products and applications, such as mobile, SEO/SEM and social media marketing.
- Strong skills in planning, communicating, organizing, and in developing customer relationships.
- Excellent presentations skills are required, both in developing and presenting material.
- Ability to travel throughout the assigned territory area, valid driver's license, insurance requirements and a good driving record are a must.
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, Indeed & The Muse to learn more about our dynamic company culture!
Meet Some of USA TODAY NETWORK's Employees
Miranda’s main goal is creating unique, practical layouts that perfectly pair graphics and content to appeal to users. She considers readability and presentation of magazines paramount.
Back to top