Account Executive, Auto
USA TODAY NETWORK is one of the top 20 digital companies in the country, sharing the list with Google, Facebook, and Amazon. And we have over 100 million unique visitors a month, which is more than Buzzfeed, Yahoo News, and Huffington Post. Because our team consists of over 110 local properties with USA TODAY at the helm, you'll have the luxury of living in a community you love while making a national impact.
TN Media is an integrated marketing solutions company that serves Tennessee businesses. TN Media is powered by leading Tennessean and national brands: The Tennessean, Tennessean.com, Nashville Lifestyles, Cars.com, Careerbuilder.com, Gannett Digital Marketing Services, and many others.
The Automotive Account Executive will provide a high level of service, maintain and grow digital and print revenue while developing and closing new business prospects in the defined automotive category. Reporting to the Automotive Sales Manager, the Automotive Account Executive will support the team's established sales goals by selling the entire portfolio of digital and print products offered by TN Media. Available position will work out of our Nashville office
In this role, you will:
- Acquire new business revenue through prospecting, cold-calling, and consultative sales presentations.
- Effectively communicate, through written presentation and verbal skills, the advertising benefits of Media products. Prepare and present comprehensive advertising proposals with schedule and spec ads.
- Provide clients with cost estimates of advertising products and services; address all client requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Prepare and process all correspondence and paperwork related to accounts and maintain up-to-date customer records available for you and management, with the assistance of team coordinators.
- Regular communications with sales management team to provide information regarding business developments, opportunities, and risks within the sales territory.
- Attend sales meetings, training seminars and relevant industry trade shows to gather information, promote products, expand network of contacts, and increase knowledge base.
- Passionately present our audience-based sales approach to current and existing customers throughout the territory.
- Maintain a professional appearance and positive attitude.
Here's what you need:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications or Marketing and/or 2+ years of proven sales experience (media sales preferred).
- Excellent sales, communications, social media and computer proficiency, ability to learn and demonstrate complex media solutions for interactive and print advertising.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and well-organized professional.
- Cold calling experience and development of sales strategies a plus.
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status. Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, Indeed & TheMuse to learn more about our dynamic company culture!
Meet Some of USA TODAY NETWORK's Employees
Project Manager, People Division
Jade helps streamline operations while keeping tabs on company culture. Her role goes beyond transactional tasks and includes social engagement and Human Resources communication.
Back to top