USA TODAY NETWORK is one of the top 20 digital companies in the country, sharing the list with Google, Facebook, and Amazon. And we have over 100 million unique visitors a month, which is more than Buzzfeed, Yahoo News, and Huffington Post. Because our team consists of 109 local properties with USA TODAY at the helm, you'll have the luxury of living in a community you love while making a national impact.
The Times, USA TODAY NETOWORK CO., is seeking a strategic and tactically driven Account Executive to develop partnerships with local businesses and help them reach their goals through creating integrated marketing plans, and providing comprehensive media solutions. The Account Executive will strive to meet and exceed revenue goals and objectives.
Here's what you need:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 2+ years of business to business sales experience. Experience in newspaper and/or media advertising sales is preferred but not required.
- Aptitude for digital media marketing and a passion for all things digital.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and ability to promote and sell concepts to team and customers.
- Experience negotiating multi-market and multi product advertising contracts is a plus.
- Adept at creating new revenue opportunities from synergies between interactive sales and print.
- Excellent organizational skills and analytical skills, including proficient PC skills in Microsoft Office.
Here's what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Saving Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off to Volunteer in the Community
- Employee Discount Program
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status. Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, Indeed& TheMuseto learn more about our dynamic company culture!
Meet Some of USA TODAY NETWORK's Employees
Steven serves as a point person of contact with businesses in local markets. He works with partner organizations to determine how USA TODAY can help them be successful.
Back to top