Account Exectutive - Territory
The Asheville Citizen-Times media group, has an immediate opening for a full-time Account Executive, Territory.
As an Account Executive, Territory you will sell multi-media advertising solutions and communicate the benefit of our audience based marketing solutions as they relate to each need and sell the appropriate campaign.
In this role, you will:
- Increase market share by gaining new business and growing existing client base through face-to-face calls, up sells, appointment and cold calls with customers and/or potential customers
- Meet or exceed revenue expectations. Maintain and grow account base
- Develop and deliver ideas/solutions to grow market share within an existing customer base
- Strategize with team members to plan and execute multimedia marketing plans
- Understand market competitors and execute strategies for selling against the competition
Here's what you need:
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, advertising or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- 1-2+ years sales experience with a record of success in a goal-oriented, highly accountable environment
- Basic understanding of digital media platforms to include SEO, social media, online display, mobile & other digital solutions preferred
- Experience with CRM technology, Salesforce preferred
- Proficient in face-to-face sales calls including up-selling, appointment setting, cold calling and demonstrate strong presentation and closing skills
- Experience building customer-based revenue and in delivering customer solutions based on identified needs
Here's what we have to offer:
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Saving Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off to Volunteer in the Community
- Employee Discount Program
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, Indeed & The Muse to learn more about our dynamic company culture!
Meet Some of USA TODAY NETWORK's Employees
Project Manager, People Division
Jade helps streamline operations while keeping tabs on company culture. Her role goes beyond transactional tasks and includes social engagement and Human Resources communication.
Back to top