Republic Media, a Gannett Co. Inc. company and part of the USA TODAY NETWORK, is seeking an Account Coordinator to support our advertising team. The Account Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative, clerical, and data entry support to the sales organization, utilizing deep understanding of the company's multimedia solutions. We put a premium on personal integrity, teamwork, accountability, problem solving, a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills and winning.
- Schedules print & digital ad orders, traffics artwork
- Reviews proofs, sends to customers, Sales Executives, Account Managers, and request proof changes
- Resolves scheduling problems
- Set-up new customer accounts, contracts, etc. and assist with account reconciliation
- Work with Account Manager(s) and Account Executive(s) to support customer needs
- Run reports including SAR, tracking spreadsheets & FTR
- Creates Rate Proposals
- Supports promotional & marketing projects and ensures billing is correct for assigned groups
- Maintains customer manifest including contact information, I/O, etc. and records and updates customer data using SalesForce/CRM
- Assists in coordinating special projects
- Plans, organizes and prioritizes work flow to meet team goals and deadlines
- Performs the duties of the other team members as needed
- High School Diploma/G.E.D.
- At least 2-3 years of account service or customer service experience
- Must have the ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent project management, coordination, organizational, communication, and follow-up skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be follow confidentiality guidelines
- Ability to actively participate at marketing events and tradeshows
- Experience performing a wide variety of tasks under the pressure of deadlines
- Strong motivation and drive to learn new systems and processes
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
Here's what we have to offer:
We offer a competitive salary and career growth opportunities. We also offer you a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, Paid Time Off, Company Paid Holidays, employee discount program and domestic partner benefits. Our 401(k) is topnotch and contributions you make, up to the first 5% eligible for a 100% Company match!
Republic Media (a Gannett Company) is a local media company where you want to work. We know, because we work here. Reaching more than 2.2 million people each week, we are home to more than 25 brands, including The Arizona Republic, azcentral.com and La Voz. Republic Media is more than your typical media company. It's a fast-paced culture offering extensive growth opportunities that plays to your strengths and fosters your talent.
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, Indeed & The Muse to learn more about our dynamic company culture!
Meet Some of USA TODAY NETWORK's Employees
Miranda’s main goal is creating unique, practical layouts that perfectly pair graphics and content to appeal to users. She considers readability and presentation of magazines paramount.
Back to top