Florida Today, part of the USA TODAY NETWORK, has an exciting opportunity for an Account Coordinator. The Account Coordinator provides administrative, clerical, and data entry support to the sales organization, utilizing deep understanding of the company's multimedia solutions.
In this role, you will:
- Accurately schedules customer ads and traffics artwork; reviews and coordinates proof changes with Account Manager
- Resolves ad scheduling issues
- Handles digital fulfillment responsibilities
- Utilizes proficiency in office technologies to support sales teams. Assists with any technology upgrades
- Accurately sets up new customer accounts, contracts, etc
- Assists with account reconciliation needs
- Runs daily, weekly, and monthly reports as needed to support sales team. Creates rate proposals & ensure all billing is correct for all projects
- Proactively initiates projects as needed to support sales team and exceed customer expectations
- Maintains customer records including contact information, insertion orders, billing, history, etc
- Assists with planning and coordination of special projects
- Effectively manages multiple tasks and projects in a timely manner to meet deadlines
Here's what you need:
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects effectively under deadline pressure
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint required; SalesForce.com or other CRM preferred
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required
- One to three years in account service or customer service experience
- Strong communication and collaboration experience
Here's what we have to offer:
We offer a competitive salary and career growth opportunities. We also offer you a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, Paid Time Off, Company Paid Holidays, employee discount program and domestic partner benefits. Our 401(k) is topnotch and contributions you make, up to the first 5% eligible for a 100% Company match!
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, Indeed & The Muse to learn more about our dynamic company culture!
Meet Some of USA TODAY NETWORK's Employees
Miranda’s main goal is creating unique, practical layouts that perfectly pair graphics and content to appeal to users. She considers readability and presentation of magazines paramount.
Back to top