Upwork ($UPWK) is the leading tech solution for companies looking to hire the best talent, maintain flexibility, and get more done. We’re passionate about our mission to create economic opportunities so people have better lives. Every year, more than $2 billion of work is done through Upwork by skilled professionals who want the freedom of working anytime, anywhere. Top companies connecting with extraordinary talent around the globe? Upwork is how.
This is a Contract position through Upwork’s Talent Innovation Program (TIP). Our TIP team is a global group of professionals that augment Upwork’s business. Our TIP team members are located all over the world.
- We expect this to be a 6+ month Contract.
- Perform screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities and fit for the company for various roles within our Product and Design teams
- Work with the candidates and our CSM team to schedule interviews with candidates efficiently.
- Coordinate with team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Follow up with all candidates to ensure a positive experience
- Compose job offer letters
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
- Ultimately, you will build a strong talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our positions.
- Network with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire, and ensure we attract the best professionals
Must Haves(Required Skills):
- Confirmed work experience as a Sr Technical Recruiter
- Experience Recruiting for Product Management and Design/UX roles
- Proven track record for recruiting racially diverse talent pools
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Virtual and structured)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for both Product Management & Design roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (Greenhouse preferred)
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and LinkedIn recruiter)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Upwork is proudly committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce. We never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.